Put together your own lesson days or course with all the techniques that the studio has to offer. Because every student is different and has their own learning objectives, a tailor-made curriculum can be put together for each student. The student can choose from the various techniques in the lexicon, such as broderie d'art and additional techniques, gold embroidery, passementerie and freestyle embroidery, after which the lesson is compiled in consultation. This individual approach allows you to master different techniques at your own pace.
For inspiration, there are several course proposals:
- course proposal Broderie d'art
- course proposal Broderie d'art for advanced students
- course proposal Flowerpower 3D
- Course proposal technical flower for advanced students
- course proposal Gold embroidery
In my lessons the emphasis is on teaching different embroidery techniques, I assume that every student who comes to me is essentially already creative and has or wants to develop his own ideas about style and form. It is precisely by emphasizing technical embroidery skills and material processing that I hope to start a creative flow among my students that makes them freer in developing their own ideas. I always take my participants along in my textile adventure with great pleasure and encourage them to explore and develop new technical variations through my examples.
In addition, I also offer Individual coaching intuitive embroidery, a process in which you are stimulated to develop your own design, and the techniques provided arise from your design and research
Advantages of this way of working include:
- The lessons are scheduled at a time that suits you best, this is ideal for people with irregular work schedules.
- You can start your lessons at any time of the year, you don't have to wait for the start of a course.
- You can choose how many lessons you want to follow, and follow-up lessons can always be scheduled.
- A course does not have to be completed within a certain time, we always schedule a lesson as it suits you best.
- You are not tied to a curriculum, but choose what you want to learn. If you are unsure what you can do best to develop further, I will of course guide you in those choices.
- You can work individually on your own learning goals.
- In the process you can discover which techniques you have the most affinity with and then your program can be adapted accordingly.
Because of this approach, it goes without saying that the courses and master classes do not work towards an end product but much more on developing knowledge, skills and insight into the use of different materials. The end result of a course will be a sample card with many samples, research and insight into the application of the offered teaching material.
The embroidery techniques offered have an increasing skill level:
Basic level 1 No experience or prior knowledge is required for this technique
Level 2 For the Broderie d'Art techniques the preliminary training is necessary, for other embroidery techniques at level 2 ample basic skills with needle and thread are necessary.
Level 3 and Level 4 are further increasing skill levels.
In the studio you always get an individual workplace, equipped with your own lighting, so that you can master the technology unhindered. All lesson rates include materials used in the lessons, in the workshop it is possible to purchase additional materials. For broderie d'art, a one-time purchase of the starter set, a simple embroidery frame + luneville needle at € 50 is necessary.
At the end of each course, the participant can receive a certificate with learned skills and the level achieved after completing an additional assignment.
During these lesson days there are separate lessons of 2 hours from 11.00-13.00 and from 13.45-15.45, it is also possible to book a lesson afternoon of 2 lessons from 12.30-17.00 with a break of about 30 minutes.
The lessons are paid on the lesson day, this can be done in cash and with pin, also wirelessly. When choosing a package of 8 lessons, 7 lessons are charged each, and the last lesson is offered free of charge.
Rates 2021 for "Young Talents" different rates apply
Lesson a 2 hours 11.00-13.00, 14.00-16.00 €65
preliminary training Broderie d'art 1x3uur + 2x2uur €225
package 8 lessons á 2 hours €455
BRODERIE Á LA CARTE IN SHORT:
1- choose a course proposal or choose your own techniques from the lexicons
2- Choose 1-2 preferred days and time in the calendar
4- you will receive a confirmation and you pay for your first lesson on the first day of class
Would you like to get acquainted first and see what the possibilities are? Then make an introductory appointment via